Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Hipp Special Comfort is designed to help infants, age newborn and up, who have particularly sensitive stomachs. Its unique formulation lessens gas and bloating, while helping to soften stools. As with several other Hipp formulas, Hipp Special Comfort contains prebiotic galacto-oligosaccharide fibers like those found in breastmilk; as well as probiotic cultures which nourish and strengthen the gut and immune system. It also contains Beta-Palmitate, another substance found in breastmilk, which aids in the metabolism of fats, calcium absorption; and is important to the proper formation of stools and gut health. If your baby has trouble digesting most cow milk based formulas, Hipp Special Comfort may work well for him. It features reduced lactose, smaller milk proteins, and more digestible fats. As always, Hipp delivers a formula that is all natural, organic, chock full of non-synthetic vitamins and minerals which support healthy growth and development; and has omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, from fish and vegetable sources, which are supportive to the brain and nervous system.
- Suitable from Birth.
- Reduced Lactose Content: Natural Sugar.
- Split Proteins by Proteolysis: Smaller Proteins and Fat.
- Easily Digestible and Smooth.
- GOS (Obtained from Lactose).
- LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- For the Dietary Management of Colic & Constipation or Special Medical Purposes.
- Ask for Advice from Your Healthcare Professional Before Use.
- Premium Quality Baby Food.
- Carefully Chosen Ingredients and a Unique Combination of Valuable Ingredients.
- Quality Tests from Raw Materials to the Final Product Guarantee Maximum Safety.
vegetable oils with beta palmitate[palm kernel oil, palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil], maltodextrin, lactose, hydrolyzed whey protein, starch, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, citric acid e472 esters of mono- and diglycerides, potassium chloride, vegetable oils (lactic acid from mortierella alpina), potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, choline, sodium hydroxide, l-phenylalanine, l-tyrosine, vitamin c, l-tryptophan, taurine, inositol, calcium carbonate, vitamin e, iron sulfate, l-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture [hereditum® lactobacillus fermentum cect5716], niacin, pantothenic acid, zinc oxide, vitamin a, copper sulfate, vitamin b2, vitamin b1, vitamin b6, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin k, vitamin d, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin b12.
Preparing and Feeding Hipp Comfort special
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Hipp Comfort special Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||26.6 g||3.5 g|
|Saturates||11.8 g||1.6 g|
|Monounsaturates||10.7 g||1.4 g|
|Polyunsaturates||4.1 g||500 mg|
|Salts||430 mg||60 mg|
|Sodium||170 mg||20 mg|
|Sugars||22.7 g||3.0 g|
|Starch||11.4 g||1.5 g|
|Fiber||2.3 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||12.0 g||1.6 g|
|Energy||2120 kJ / 507 kcal||280 kJ / 67 kcal|
|Chloride||340 mg||45 mg|
|Calcium||455 mg||60 mg|
|Phosphorus||260 mg||34 mg|
|Magnesium||42 mg||5.5 mg|
|Iron||5.0 mg||0.7 mg|
|Zinc||4.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Copper||0.34 g||0.045 mg|
|Iodine||110 μg||15 μg|
|Selenium||10 μg||1.3 μg|
|Manganese||0.065 mg||0.0086 mg|
|Chromium||12.3 μg||1.6 μg|
|Molybdenum||16 μg||2.1 μg|
|Fluoride||0.038 mg||0.0050 mg|
|Vitamin A||505 μg||67 μg|
|Vitamin D||8.4 μg||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||6.0 mg||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin K||38 μg||5.0 μg|
|Vitamin C||76 mg||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.46 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.76 mg||0.10 mg|
|Niacin||5.1 mg||0.67 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.30 mg||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||76 μg||10 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.1 μg||0.15 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.8 mg||0.50 mg|
|Biotin||11 μg||1.5 μg|
|Taurine||39 mg||5.1 mg|
|Carnitine||12 mg||1.6 mg|
|Choline||94 mg||12 mg|
|Inositol||33 mg||4.4 mg|
|LCP (Omega 3 & 6)||122 mg||16 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||3.6 g||500 mg|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||410 mg||50 mg|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides||2.3 g||300 mg|
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good