Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $36.99 ( $233.94 $221.94) 12 or more - $35.99 ( $467.88 $431.88) .
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
FedEx Overnight delivery is available only for 1-6 packs of formula (45$-70$).Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
HiPP Stage 1 Combiotic First Infant Milk Formula (800g) - UK Version is one of the product versions of the best first milk for infants from Europe. The larger container means more powder that last longer compared to the smaller boxes. It still contains all of the benefits of HiPP formula including GOS fibers, essential fatty acids, and all of the vitamins and minerals that are necessary for growth and development.
HiPP Stage 1 UK formula is suitable for infants from birth on. That means it can be used for exclusive formula feedings from day one or as a supplement to breastfeeding.
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey powder (partially demineralized), organic vegetable oils [organic palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil], organic lactose, prebiotic fibers (galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose), whey protein, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (lcps oils) [fish oil, vegetable oil from mortierella alpina], l-phenylalanine, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, calcium orthophosphate, vitamin mix [vitamin c, vitamin a, thiamin (vitamin b1), vitamin b6, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin e, folic acid, vitamin k, vitamin d, riboflavin (vitamin b2), biotin, vitamin b12], l-tryptophan, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, stabiliser (lactic acid), inositol, copper sulfate, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate.
- Made from organic skimmed milk from Germany
- Prebiotic fibers from galactooligosaccharides lactose similar to that found in breast milk
- Contains organic lactose - no added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- Essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 (DHA and ARA) important for brain development
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for growth and development including vitamins A, B, C, as well as iron, calcium, and folic acid
- Organic vegetable oils
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- Starch free
- Certified organic in Europe according to strict standards and guidelines
HiPP Stage 1 Combiotic First Infant Milk Formula (800g) - UK Version is easy to digest, which is important as your baby’s digestive system is still developing. This combiotic formula also contains prebiotics to support gut health that affects immunity, digestion, and bowel movements. The UK formula brings the best of HiPP to the babies it feeds.
HiPP UK Version Stage 1 is made in Germany for the United Kingdom market, but is available to buy online only in the USA. This stage as well as the other stages and products by HiPP can be found on our website.
Preparing and Feeding HiPP UK Stage 1
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP UK Stage 1Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Energy||277 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Fluoride||< 5 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.9 mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.06 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.10 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Folic acid||10 μg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.50 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 μg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)||0.6 g|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)||0.07 g|
|Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (LCPs)||20 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||7.0 mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||12 mg|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good