Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $36.99 ( $233.94 $221.94) 12 or more - $35.99 ( $467.88 $431.88).
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
Overnight delivery is available from Monday till Friday.Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
Purchase this product and earn 78 Points!
Registered users only
An ideal complement to the weaning diet from 6 months on wards when moving from breast or infant milk feeding. Our gentle organic follow on milk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and contains iron for cognitive development, vitamin A,C and D and PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS), as well as other important vitamins and minerals.
- Contains soya
- No added wheat
- No added egg
- Gluten free
- Contains milk / lactose
- No added peanut
- No added nut
- No added celery / celeriac
- Not suitable for vegeterians
Organic skimmed milk, organic vegetable oils [organic palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil], organic lactose, organic whey powder (partially demineralized), fiber [galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose), calcium carbonate, emulsifier: soy lecithin, vitamins (vitamin c, niacin, vitamin e, pantothenic acid, vitamin a, thiamin (vitamin b1), vitamin b6, riboflavin (vitamin b2), folic acid, vitamin k, vitamin d, biotin, vitamin b12], ferrous sulfate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, l-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, magnesium carbonate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite.
- Made from organic skimmed milk from Germany
- Prebiotic fibers from galactooligosaccharides lactose similar to that found in breast milk
- Contains organic lactose - no added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- Essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 (DHA and ARA) important for brain development
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for growth and development including vitamins A, B, C, as well as iron, calcium, and folic acid
- Organic vegetable oils
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- Starch free
- Certified organic in Europe according to strict standards and guidelines
HiPP Stage 2 Combiotic Follow-On Infant Milk Formula (800g) - UK Version is easy to digest, which is important as your baby’s digestive system is still developing. This combiotic formula also contains prebiotics to support gut health that affects immunity, digestion, and bowel movements. The UK formula brings the best of HiPP to the babies it feeds.
HiPP UK Version Stage 2 is made in Germany for the United Kingdom market, but is available to buy online only in the USA. This stage as well as the other stages and products by HiPP can be found on our website.
Preparing and Feeding HiPP UK Stage 2
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP UK Stage 2 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Energy||292 kJ / 70 kcal|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.0 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.06 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Folic acid||10 μg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.50 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 μg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)||0.6 g|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)||0.07 g|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good