Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $31.99 ( $203.94 $191.94) 12 or more - $30.99 ( $407.88 $371.88).
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
Overnight delivery is available from Monday till Friday.Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
Purchase this product and earn 68 Points!
Registered users only
Lactana Bio 1 is suited as sole nutrition from birth if the baby is not being breastfed. Likewise, you can use it after you have stopped breastfeeding or if the baby is no longer sated using&Lactana Bio Pre. Finally, Lactana Bio 1 caters to the special nutritional needs of your baby, meets the highest quality standards and is consistent with the latest findings in nutritional science.
- is suitable as an exclusive formula-feed from birth onwards if a baby is not being breastfed or as supplement for babies not being fully breastfed.
- suitable for infants after breastfeeding.
- is satiating and easily digestible.
- contains valuable organic milk and other ingredients from organic farming
- corresponds to the latest level of nutritional knowledge.
- contains valuable bifido cultures.
- contains important long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- is gluten-free.
- Infant milk of best organic quality, produced in accordance with the standards of the EC Regulation on Organic Production
- Valuable organic milk and other essential ingredients from organic farming
- Contains valuable bifido cultures
- Contains important long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Simply prepare with boiled water
- 600 g package
Comes as: Powder: pack contains 600g (two hermetically sealed pouches 300g each); packaged in modified atmosphere. Made in Germany
Topfer Stage 1 Lactana Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula is one of the best formulas for infants and trusted by parents for years. Stage 1 is suitable for infants from birth on. It can be used as a high-quality supplement to breastfeeding or for exclusive formula feedings.
Topfer stands out from many other organic baby formulas because it contains long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids to meet the developmental needs of babies. This infant milk also probiotics from bifidobacterium cultures which can help with bowel movements.
Skimmed milk, partly demineralised sweet whey powder, vegetable oils, maltodextrin, LCP oil mixture (egg oil, vegetable oil, fish oil), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium chloride, bifidobacteria (B.breve, B.infantis, B.longum), vitamin E, iron lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.
- Made from organic milk from Allgäu, Germany
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are required for a baby’s development and growth such as vitamins A, B, C, as well as iron and calcium
- Meets or exceeds the EU Organic Regulations which are more strict than the USA
- Contains probiotics from bifidobacteria cultures for a healthy gut
- Contains long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids such as from fish oil
- Contains organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation
One of the benefits of starting a baby on Topfer Stage 1 is that the proteins are small enough which makes it easier to digest in a baby’s developing digestive system. The powder is also easy to mix with little to no foam. If supplementing breastfeeding or weaning the baby off the breast, Topfer is mild enough to make the transition easy for baby as well as the mother.
Topfer Lactana Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula is available to buy online. You can buy Stage 1 and move up stages if your baby is not feeling sated after feedings.
Preparing and Feeding Topfer Stage 1 Lactana Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Topfer Bio Stage 1 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||24.2 g||3.3 g|
|Saturates||8.7 g||1.2 g|
|Monounsaturates||10 g||1.4 g|
|Polyunsaturates||5.5 g||700 mg|
|Salts||470 mg||60 mg|
|Sodium||187 mg||25.3 mg|
|Sugars||44 g||6.0 g|
|Starch||0 g||0 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||11 g||1.6 g|
|Energy||2094 kJ / 500 kcal||283 kJ / 67 kcal|
|Vitamin A||357 μg||48.2 μg|
|Vitamin D||7.8 μg||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||8.2 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||44 μg||6.0 μg|
|Vitamin C||118 mg||16 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.51 mg||0.068 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.3 mg||0.18 mg|
|Niacin||3.6 mg||0.49 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.7 mg||0.23 mg|
|Folic Acid||160 μg||21.6 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.7 μg||0.23 μg|
|Biotin||22 μg||3.0 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.6 mg||0.62 mg|
|Chloride||333 mg||44.9 mg|
|Calcium||460 mg||62.1 mg|
|Phosphorus||335 mg||45.2 mg|
|Magnesium||49.3 mg||6.66 mg|
|Iron||4.1 mg||0.56 mg|
|Zinc||3.8 mg||0.51 mg|
|Copper||0.27 g||0.037 mg|
|Manganese||0.10 mg||0.013 mg|
|Fluoride||0.030 mg||0.0041 mg|
|Selenium||12 μg||1.6 μg|
|Iodine||102 μg||13.7 μg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (LC-PUFA)||64 mg||8.7 mg|
Brand: Topfer Formula
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good