Holle Stage 3 Organic (Bio) Baby Milk Formula With DHA (600g)
Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Purchase this product and earn 62 Points!
Registered users only
- Made with Demeter-certified organic milk, the highest level of organic, biodynamic farming
- Cows are nurtured in an environment that respects the land, animals, and community
- Manufacturing also follows the philosophy of no chemical or artificial additives like preservatives, flavors, or colors.
- Meets or exceeds European Union standards
- No GMOs
- Contains organic maltodextrin
- Contains DHA for brain and vision development
- Product of Germany
- From ten months on
Holle Stage 3 comes in a 600g container which makes enough for 150 fl oz prepared formula.
You can buy Holle Stage 3 organic formula in the following cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Houston, Louisville, Philadelphia, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Boston, Portland, Washington, Indianapolis, Louisville and other.
Suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Readily accepted when changing from other milk formulas. Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also for preparing. Holle Wholegrain Porridges. Easy to digest,gluten-free, no addedsugar, with Demeter milk.
- Use before the expiration date stamped on the box and sachet (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct light - do not refrigerate
- Store opened formula in airtight containers including glass or stainless steel
- Prepared formula is good for consumption within 60 minutes
- Dispose of any unused, prepared formula at room temperature after 60 minutes
- Formula can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours
- Upon opening, formula powder is good for up to two weeks
- Never microwave formula as hot spots may occur and may scald or burn your baby
- Prepare the formula according to the package instructions.
- Use the provided measuring spoon.
- Measure out leveled spoons. Too little may not provide enough nutrients. Heaping spoonfuls may provide too much. Both can impact your baby’s health.
- Only serve fresh bottles. Never reuse or reheat leftovers.
- Never microwave formula due to the risk of hot spots.
Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils*(palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), skimmed milk powder**,starch*, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, ferrous lactate, vitamine E, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-D-pantothenate,copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamine B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassic iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate,vitamin D
*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming
Holle Stage 3 Organic (Bio) Baby Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
Holle contains organic vegetable oils and essential fatty acids. Dietary fiber is also part of a baby’s diet for immune system health.
Preparing and Feeding Holle Stage 3
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Holle Stage 3 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||21.5 g||3.0 g|
|Saturates||7.2 g||1.0 g|
|Monounsaturates||9.5 g||1.3 g|
|Polyunsaturates||4.8 g||0.7 g|
|Salts||500 mg||70 mg|
|Sodium||200 mg||30 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate|| |
|Sugars||41.3 g||5.8 g|
|Starch||6.1 g||0.9 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||13.5 g||1.9 g|
|Energy||2025 kJ / 484 kcal||283 kJ / 68 kcal|
|Vitamin A||460 μg||64 μg|
|Vitamin D||9.6 μg||1.3 μg|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||54 μg||7.6 μg|
|Vitamin C||83 mg||12 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.6 mg||0.08 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.3 mg||0.2 g|
|Niacin||4.3 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg||0.06 mg|
|Folic Acid||184 μg||26 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.8 μg||0.3 μg|
|Biotin||20 μg||2.8 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.6 mg||0.6 mg|
|Chloride||324 mg||45 mg|
|Calcium||498 mg||70 mg|
|Phosphorus||397 mg||56 mg|
|Magnesium||55 mg||7.7 mg|
|Iron||6.7 mg||0.9 mg|
|Zinc||4.3 mg||0.6 mg|
|Copper||0.3 mg||0.05 mg|
|Manganese||0.11 mg||0.015 mg|
|Fluoride||0.04 mg||0.005 mg|
|Selenium||15 μg||2.1 μg|
|Iodine||125 μg||18 μg|
Brand: Holle Formula
|Features||As of the 12th month Contains DHA Gluten-free No added sugar Easy to digest Demeter certified Made in Germany|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good