Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula (400g)
Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Purchase this product and earn 62 Points!
Registered users only
- from birth
- 400 g
- bio / eco
- Readily accepted when changing from other baby milk formulas.
Holle Goat Milk Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk formula is a European organic baby formula that is suitable for infants from birth to six months. It can be used as the exclusive source of nutrition or after weaning from breastfeeding. Holle is made from Demeter goat milk which is easy to digest and has no added sugar.
Holle Goat Stage 1 Milk Formula is 99% organic. Demeter milk means that the goats are raised on biodynamic farms that are caring and nurturing. The strict standards meet or exceed both the regulations of the European Union organic board and the international Demeter organization. The non-organic ingredients are the vitamins and minerals that are required for a baby’s growth and development.
Goat milk is similar to cow’s milk. Therefore if a baby has an allergy to cow’s milk, they may also not be able to tolerate goat milk. Concerns with food-based allergies should be addressed with a pediatrician.
All Holle products are shipped from Germany and will not be irradiated. We only have the freshest products with a long shelf life for you to buy.You can buy Holle Goat Stage 1 Baby Formula in the following cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Houston, Louisville, Philadelphia, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Boston, Portland, Washington, Indianapolis, Louisville and other.
- Use before the expiration date stamped on the box and sachet (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct light - do not refrigerate
- The store opened formula in airtight containers including glass or stainless steel
- The prepared formula is good for consumption within 60 minutes
- Dispose of any unused, prepared formula at room temperature after 60 minutes
- The formula can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours
- Upon opening, formula powder is good for up to two weeks
- Never microwave formula as hot spots may occur and may scald or burn your baby
- Prepare the formula according to the package instructions.
- Use the provided measuring spoon.
- Measure out leveled spoons. Too little may not provide enough nutrients. Heaping spoonfuls may provide too much. Both can impact your baby’s health.
- Only serve fresh bottles. Never reuse or reheat leftovers.
- Never microwave formula due to the risk of hot spots.
Full cream goats milk powder* 41%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oil* (palm oil* rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, sodium citrate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C, L-cystine, L-methionine, L-isoleucine, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulfate, riboflavin, vitamin A, thiamin, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
*from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
- Essential amino acids got milk
Holle Goat Stage 1 Milk contains ingredients that are sourced from quality suppliers from Demeter-certified farms in Austria and the Netherlands. The milk in particular contains the same healthy proteins as cow’s milk.
As an organic baby formula, Holle is also focused on the ingredients that do not go into their products. This includes:
- No gluten
- No added sugars such as glucose, fructose, or syrups
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives or artificial colors
- No pesticides or chemical fertilizers
Preparing and Feeding Holle Goat Stage 1
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Holle Goat Stage 1 Children's Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally, the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||26 g||3.4 g|
|Saturates||13 g||1.7 g|
|Salts||370 mg||50 mg|
|Sodium||149 mg||19.7 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate|| |
|Sugars||29 g||3.9 g|
|Starch||0 g||0 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||11 g||1.5 g|
|Energy||2096 kJ / 501 kcal||277 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Vitamin A||477 μg||63.0 μg|
|Vitamin D||8.2 μg||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||9.1 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||51 μg||6.7 μg|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||12 mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.47 mg||0.062 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.0 mg||0.13 mg|
|Niacin||3.8 mg||0.51 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.34 mg||0.044 mg|
|Folic Acid||135 μg||17.8 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 μg||0.16 μg|
|Biotin||18 μg||2.4 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.5 mg||0.59 mg|
|Chloride||519 mg||68.5 mg|
|Calcium||487 mg||64.3 mg|
|Phosphorus||332 mg||43.9 mg|
|Magnesium||46.8 mg||6.18 mg|
|Iron||5.0 mg||0.66 mg|
|Zinc||4.3 mg||0.57 mg|
|Copper||0.40 mg||0.053 mg|
|Manganese||0.10 mg||0.013 mg|
|Fluoride||0.069 mg||0.0091 mg|
|Selenium||16 μg||2.1 μg|
|Iodine||158 μg||20.8 μg|
|Choline||84 mg||11 mg|
|Inositol||42 mg||5.6 mg|
Brand: Holle Goat Formula
Tags: holle goat milk formula stage 1, holle goat milk stage 1, holle stage 1 goat milk, holle goat stage 1 organic infant milk formula 400g, holle goat organic milk formula stage 1
|Features||From birth Contains DHA No palm oil With full cream organic goat's milk Milk from the EU Made in Germany|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good