Holle Stage PRE Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula With DHA (400g) 0+
Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33008, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33008, 33181
Purchase this product and earn 52 Points!
Registered users only
Conventional Holle organic milk formulas still have maltodextrin as a complex carbohydrate in the formulation as an energy supplier.
Benefits of Holle Stage Pre
- Made with Demeter-certified organic milk, the highest level of organic, biodynamic farming
- Cows are nurtured in an environment that respects the land, animals, and community
- Manufacturing also follows the philosophy of no chemical or artificial additives like preservatives, flavors, or colors.
- Meets or exceeds European Union standards
- No GMOs
- No starch or maltodextrin
- More fat from milk than vegetable oils
- Contains DHA for brain and vision development
- From birth on
- Product of Germany
Holle Stage Pre comes in a 400g container which makes enough for 100 fl oz prepared formula.
You can buy Holle Stage Pre organic formula in the following cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Houston, Louisville, Philadelphia, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Boston, Portland, Washington, Indianapolis, Louisville and other.
Suitable for use from birth on wardsor if changing from breastfeeding. Ideal for feeding in a bottle, butalso for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges. Easy to digest,gluten-free, no added sugar, with Demeter milk.
HOLLE Bio PRE formula willprovide you with a complete mother’s milk substitute. This holleformula contains all the necessary nutrients the baby needs duringthe first six months of life. The HOLLE Bio PRE-starting milk can befed from birth as a sole nutrition until the introduction of furtherfood. HOLLE Bio PRE formula is also suitable for feeding and can begiven during the mixed diet until the end of the first year of life.HOLLE Bio PRE is easily digestible, tasty, digestible, gluten-free,wheat-free and soy-free. Conventional starting particles havevegetable oils as the source of fat. In the HOLLE Bio PRE-startingmilk this vegetable fat content is reduced and replaced byhigh-quality Demeter milk fat. The combination of plant and milk fatprovides an optimal fat composition in the initial milk. In addition,there is a difference to conventional carbohydrate combinations. TheHOLLE Bio PRE starting milk is based on lactose (milk sugar) as theonly carbohydrate.
- Use before the expiration date stamped on the box and sachet (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct light - do not refrigerate
- Store opened formula in airtight containers including glass or stainless steel
- Prepared formula is good for consumption within 60 minutes
- Dispose of any unused, prepared formula at room temperature after 60 minutes
- Formula can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours
- Upon opening, formula powder is good for up to two weeks
- Never microwave formula as hot spots may occur and may scald or burn your baby
- Prepare the formula according to the package instructions.
- Use the provided measuring spoon.
- Measure out leveled spoons. Too little may not provide enough nutrients. Heaping spoonfuls may provide too much. Both can impact your baby’s health.
- Only serve fresh bottles. Never reuse or reheat leftovers.
- Never microwave formula due to the risk of hot spots.
BIODYNAMIC ORGANIC SKIMMED MILK, ORGANIC WHEYPOWDER (PARTLY DEMINERALIZED), ORGANIC VEGETABLE OILS [ORGANIC PALMOIL, ORGANIC RAPESEED OIL, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL], ORGANIC LACTOSE,BIODYNAMIC ORGANIC MILK POWDER, CALCIUM CARBONATE, POTASSIUMCHLORIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMIN C, VITAMIN E, FERROUS LACTATE,ZINC SULPHATE, NIACIN, CALCIUM-D-PANTOTHENATE, COPPER SULPHATE,VITAMIN A, VITAMIN B1, VITAMIN B6, MANGANESE SULPHATE, POTASSIUMIODATE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN K, SODIUM SELENATE, VITAMIN D.
*from organic farming
**frombiodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
Holle Stage PRE Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
Holle contains organic vegetable oils and essential fatty acids. Dietary fiber is also part of a baby’s diet for immune system health.
Preparing and Feeding Holle Stage PRE
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Holle Stage PREChildrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||25 g||3.4 g|
|Saturates||9.9 g||1.3 g|
|Monounsaturates||10.7 g||1.5 g|
|Polyunsaturates||4.4 g||0.6 g|
|Salts||610 mg||80 mg|
|Sodium||243 mg||32.6 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate|| |
|Sugars||58 g||7.8 g|
|Starch||0 g||0 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||12 g||1.6 g|
|Energy||2122 kJ / 507 kcal||284 kJ / 68 kcal|
|Vitamin A||433 μg||58 μg|
|Vitamin D||7.1 μg||1.0 μg|
|Vitamin E||11 mg||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin K||46 μg||6.2 μg|
|Vitamin C||71 mg||9.5 mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.52 mg||0.070 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.5 mg||0.20 g|
|Niacin||3.0 mg||0.40 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.52 mg||0.069 mg|
|Folic Acid||121 μg||16.2 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.1 μg||0.15 μg|
|Biotin||18 μg||2.4 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.8 mg||0.50 mg|
|Chloride||340 mg||45.6 mg|
|Calcium||508 mg||68.1 mg|
|Phosphorus||340 mg||45.5 mg|
|Magnesium||53.3 mg||7.14 mg|
|Iron||3.8 mg||0.51 mg|
|Zinc||3.6 mg||0.49 mg|
|Copper||280 μg||38 μg|
|Manganese||100 μg||14 μg|
|Fluoride||0.076 mg||0.010 mg|
|Selenium||13 μg||1.7 μg|
|Iodine||119 μg||16 μg|
|Choline||90 mg||12 mg|
|Inositol||47 mg||6.4 mg|
Brand: Holle Formula
|Features||From birth Contains DHA Gluten-free No added sugar Easy to digest Demeter certified Made in Germany|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good