Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $27.99 ( $179.94 $167.94) 12 or more - $26.99 ( $359.88 $323.88) .
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
FedEx Overnight delivery is available only for 1-6 packs of formula (45$-70$).Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged. Purchase this product and earn 60 Points!
- as of the 6th month
- bio/ eco
Can be used subsequent to breastfeeding; after Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 or instead of other follow-on formulas. Use in conjunction with a balanced diet made up of bottle feeding and solids.
Full cream goats milk powder*42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils*(palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate,vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate,L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate,niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6,manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic (Bio) Follow-On Infant Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
- Essential amino acidsgoat milk
Holle Goat Milk contains ingredients that are sourced from quality suppliers from Demeter-certified farms in Austria and the Netherlands. The milk in particular contains the same healthy proteins as cow’s milk.
Preparing and Feeding Holle Goat Stage 2
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Holle Goat Stage 2 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||23.9 g||3.3 g|
|Saturates||12.3 g||1.7 g|
|Monounsaturates||8.7 g||1.2 g|
|Polyunsaturates||2.9 g||0.4 g|
|Salts||380 mg||50 mg|
|Sodium||150 mg||20 mg|
|Sugars||27.9 g||3.8 g|
|Lactose||25.8 g||3.5 g|
|Starch||0 g||0 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||10.9 g||1.5 g|
|Energy||2078 kJ / 496 kcal||283 kJ / 67 kcal|
|Vitamin A||479 μg||65 μg|
|Vitamin D||9.1 μg||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||8.4 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||48 μg||6.5 μg|
|Vitamin C||84 mg||11 mg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.5 mg||0.06 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.8 mg||0.11 mg|
|Niacin||4.1 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg||0.05 mg|
|Folic Acid||136 μg||18 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.4 μg||0.19 μg|
|Biotin||15 μg||2.0 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.4 mg||0.5 mg|
|Chloride||553 mg||75 mg|
|Calcium||434 mg||59 mg|
|Phosphorus||335 mg||46 mg|
|Magnesium||50 mg||6.7 mg|
|Iron||8.0 mg||1.1 mg|
|Zinc||4.5 mg||0.6 mg|
|Copper||0.3 mg||0.04 mg|
|Manganese||0.12 mg||0.016 mg|
|Fluoride||0.04 mg||0.006 mg|
|Selenium||18 μg||2.4 μg|
|Iodine||172 μg||23 μg|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good