Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $30.99 ( $197.94 $185.94) 12 or more - $29.99 ( $395.88 $359.88).
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
Overnight delivery is available from Monday till Friday.Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
Purchase this product and earn 66 Points!
Registered users only
from 6th months onwards
Milkprotein may be a critical factor in triggering allergies. For Hypoallergenic (HA) protein diet the milk is split into simplemolecules, which the baby's feel less foreign. This helps HA foods toreduce the risk of allergies. Protein in HiPP HA follow-up formula isstrongly split and completely hydrolyzed and subjected toultrafiltration and was proven in studies tested for allergyprevention.
Crucialto the success of prevention of allergy is that the HA formula shouldstay consistent in the first 4 to 6 months of your baby's life. Evena small amount of infant formula with non-hydrolyzed protein can leadto sensitization and so jeopardize the benefits of a low-allergendiet.
Evena low-allergen diet cannot provide absolute protection, but itreduces the risk of allergies.
Lactose, vegetable oils [palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil], hydrolized whey protein, galactooligosaccharide obtained from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, l-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, calcium citrate, vitamin c, magnesium carbonate, potassium citrate, manganese sulfate, natural lactic acid culture [hereditum® lactobacillus fermentum cect5716], pantothenic acid, vitamin a, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin e, vitamin b1, vitamin b2, vitamin b6, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin k, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin d, vitamin b12.
- Hypoallergic from hydrolyzed milk proteins
- Combiotic formula contains prebiotic and probiotics
- Prebiotic fibers from galactooligosaccharides lactose similar to that found in breast milk
- Probiotics from natural lactic acid
- Contains organic lactose - no added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- Essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 (DHA and ARA) important for brain development
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for growth and development
- Organic vegetable oils
- Soy free
- Easy to digest
- Made in Germany
- Certified organic in Europe according to strict standards and guidelines
HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 2 Combiotic Milk Formula (600g) - German Version is one of the best European infant formulas available for babies with food allergies and sensitivities. It meets all nutritional needs while reducing the hypersensitivity to milk protein. This combiotic formula also contains prebiotics and probiotics to support gut health that affects immunity, digestion, and bowel movements.
HiPP HA Stage 2 is available to buy online. This stage as well as the other stages and products by HiPP can be found on our website.
Preparing and Feeding HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 2
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 2 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.4 g|
|Energy||294 kJ / 70 kcal|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||0.6 g|
|Alpha-Linoleic Acid (Omega 3)||0.07 g|
Brand: HiPP Hypoallegrenic
This formula is the closest I have found to breastmilk.
Wish the free shipping was faster.
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good