Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $27.99 ( $179.94 $167.94) 12 or more - $26.99 ( $359.88 $323.88) .
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
FedEx Overnight delivery is available only for 1-6 packs of formula (45$-70$).Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
- as of the 6th month
Suitable if replacing or in additionto breast milk. Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also forpreparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges. Easy to digest, gluten-free, noadded sugar, with Demeter milk.
Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils*(palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, starch*, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, vitamin C,calcium phosphate, ferrous lactate, vitamin E,vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
Holle Stage 2 Organic (Bio) Follow-On Infant Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
Holle contains organic vegetable oils and essential fatty acids. Dietary fiber is also part of a baby’s diet for immune system health.
Preparing and Feeding Holle Stage 2
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Holle Stage 2 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||23.5 g||3.3 g|
|Saturates||8.1 g||1.1 g|
|Monounsaturates||10.6 g||1.5 g|
|Polyunsaturates||4.8 g||0.7 g|
|Salts||500 mg||70 mg|
|Sodium||200 mg||30 mg|
|Sugars||32.1 g||4.5 g|
|Starch||7.6 g||1.1 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||11 g||1.5 g|
|Energy||2070 kJ / 494 kcal||290 kJ / 69 kcal|
|Vitamin A||440 μg||62 μg|
|Vitamin D||8.0 μg||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin K||59 μg||8.3 μg|
|Vitamin C||85 mg||12 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.6 mg||0.08 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.1 mg||0.2 g|
|Niacin||4.0 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.4 mg||0.05 mg|
|Folic Acid||166 μg||23 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 μg||0.2 μg|
|Biotin||14 μg||2.0 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.6 mg||0.6 mg|
|Chloride||351 mg||49 mg|
|Calcium||538 mg||75 mg|
|Phosphorus||349 mg||49 mg|
|Magnesium||39 mg||5.5 mg|
|Iron||6.1 mg||0.9 mg|
|Zinc||3.6 mg||0.5 mg|
|Copper||0.3 mg||0.04 mg|
|Manganese||0.11 mg||0.015 mg|
|Fluoride||0.04 mg||0.006 mg|
|Selenium||14 μg||2.0 μg|
|Iodine||112 μg||16 μg|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good