NANNYCare Stage 2 Follow-On Goat Milk Formula (900g)
Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Purchase this product and earn 130 Points!
Registered users only
NannyCare Stage 2 Follow on milk is a goat milk based formula designed to complement the weaning diet from 6 months. It helps provide key nutrients including:
A rich source of Vitamin D
Vitamins A and C for the normal development and function of the immune system. Ironcontributing to normal cognitive development of children. Calcium and vitamin D, needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Use as part of a normal, varied and healthy diet. Nanny care formulations are the result of over twenty years of research and experience in goat milk based nutrition for infants and toddlers. There is a NANNYcare product for each stage of growth and development.You can buy NANNYCare Stage 2 Baby Formula in the following cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Houston, Louisville, Philadelphia, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Boston, Portland, Washington, Indianapolis, Louisville and other.
- Use before the expiration date stamped on the box and sachet (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct light - do not refrigerate
- Store opened formula in airtight containers including glass or stainless steel
- Prepared formula is good for consumption for up to 1 hour
- Dispose of any unused, prepared formula at room temperature after 1 hour
- Formula can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours
- Upon opening, formula powder is good for up to three weeks
- Never microwave formula as hot spots may occur and may scald or burn your baby
- Prepare the formula according to the package instructions.
- Use the provided measuring spoon.
- Measure out leveled spoons. Too little may not provide enough nutrients. Heaping spoonfuls may provide too much. Both can impact your baby’s health.
- Only serve fresh bottles. Never reuse or reheat leftovers.
- Never microwave formula due to the risk of hot spots.
Pasteurised goat milk solids (43%), lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower, rapeseed, sunflower), minerals, vitamins, acidity regulator (citric acid), choline chloride, antioxidant (sunflowerlecithin), L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, taurine, antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract).
Ascorbic acid, dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, calcium d-pantothenate, phytonadione, cyanocobalamin, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin.
Calcium hydroxide, dicalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, calcium citrate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
NANNYCare Stage 2 Follow-On Goat Milk Formula is a quality product that is packed with vitamins and minerals that babies need for growth and development. Nutrients include:
- Healthy amino acids including tryptophan for better sleep
- Essential fatty acids
- 100% lactose
Goat milk formula such as NANNYCare are regarded as hypoallergenic compared to cow’s milk because the proteins and fats are easier to digest. Goat milk is known to have looser, softer curds that is easier to digest. This is important to a baby’s developing digestive system. Also, goat milk contains less lactose than cow milk. This means more relief for babies who may be lactose intolerant.Find this product on our website and have the goodness of NANNYCare Stage 2 Follow-On Goat Milk Formula delivered to your door.
Preparing and Feeding NANNYCare Stage 2
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for NANNYCare Stage 2 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||3.4 g|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||390 mg|
|A-Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||58 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate|| |
|Energy||280 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin K||6.7 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||62 μg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||120 μg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||680 μg|
|Vitamin B6||36 μg|
|Folic Acid||11 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.18 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||350 mg|
Brand: NANNYCare Formula
|Features||From 6 months Rich source of Vitamin D No Gluten EU standards Made in New Zealand|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good