HiPP Dutch Stage 3 Organic Bio Combiotic Growth Milk Formula With Metafolin (800G)
Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33008, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33008, 33181
Purchase this product and earn 92 Points!
Registered users only
HiPP Bio Combiotic stage 3 Dutch version is a nutritionally complete, whey based, gentle infant formula that is specially formulated using the finest organic milk. This formula is suitable from 12 months onwards for babies that are not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding. It only contains lactose as its only carbohydrate and contains natural lactic acid cultures that are similar to breast milk. It has all the ingredients your baby needs to grow strong and healthy such as, iron, Vitamins A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth and omega 3 (ALA), which is found in breast milk, helps babies with brain and eye development. It also contains
You can buy Hipp Dutch Stage 3 organic formula in the following cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Houston, Louisville, Philadelphia, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Boston, Portland, Washington, Indianapolis, Louisville and other.
- Gluten Free
- No Maldodextrine
- No added Soya
- No added Wheat
- No added Peanut
- No added nut
- No added Egg
- No added Celery / celeriac
- Use before the expiration date stamped on the box and sachet (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct light - do not refrigerate
- Store opened formula in airtight containers including glass or stainless steel
- Prepared formula is good for consumption for up to 1 hour
- Dispose of any unused, prepared formula at room temperature after 1 hour
- Formula can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours
- Upon opening, formula powder is good for up to three weeks
- Never microwave formula as hot spots may occur and may scald or burn your baby
- Prepare the formula according to the package instructions.
- Use the provided measuring spoon.
- Measure out leveled spoons. Too little may not provide enough nutrients. Heaping spoonfuls may provide too much. Both can impact your baby’s health.
- Only serve fresh bottles. Never reuse or reheat leftovers.
- Never microwave formula due to the risk of hot spots.
Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils [organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil], galacto-oligosaccharides (obtained from lactose), calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, calcium phosphate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate, soy lecithin, vitamin c, niacin, vitamin e, pantothenic acid, vitamin a, vitamin b2, vitamin b1, vitamin b6, folic acid, vitamin k, vitamin d, biotin, vitamin b12, l-tryptophan.
- Combiotic formula contains prebiotic and probiotics
- Prebiotic fibers from galactooligosaccharides lactose similar to that found in breast milk
- Probiotics from natural lactic acid
- Contains organic lactose - no added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- Essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 (DHA and ARA) important for brain development
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for growth and development
- Organic vegetable oils
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- Starch free
- Certified organic in Europe according to strict standards and guidelines
HiPP Dutch Stage 3 Organic Bio Combiotic Growth Milk Formula - Dutch Version is easy to digest, which is important as your baby’s digestive system is still developing. This combiotic formula also contains prebiotics and probiotics to
HiPP Dutch Version Stage 3 is made in Germany for the Dutch market, but is available to buy
Preparing and Feeding HiPP Dutch Stage 3
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP Dutch Stage 3 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Energy||275 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Fluoride||< 15 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin A||70.1 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.3 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.12 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 μg|
|Folic Acid||20 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 μg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||0.5 g|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.06 g|
Brand: HiPP Dutch Formula
Tags: hipp dutch stage 3, hipp stage 3 dutch, hipp dutch stage 3 organic bio combiotic growth milk formula, hipp dutch formula stage 3
|Features||From 12 month Contains Omega 3 Contains Prebiotic EU organic certified Made in Netherlands|
It's has been such a relief to finally find a company that has their act together in managing their product and process.
I've had some nightmare experiences with other companies and getting the Hipp formula we use.
If you've ever had a child on a special formula that you just cant drive to the store and get you can understand the anxiety in dealing with companies that have let you down.
I wont need this formula much longer but will be looking at their other products to try and continue giving them my business.
Over this last year I've placed 5/6 orders of 6 cans each. They always arrive as ordered within the delivery time.
I love how they now offer overnight on a whole case rather than just 1 can. I'm one of those busy peoples who occasionally get dangerously low before I remember to order and then dont want to have to manage and keep up with split orders.
My past experience with OTHER companys for instance who order from Europe and have them send it to you and it gets stuck in customs for weeks, or those that send you whatever they want and then go silent and I have to recoup my $$ from my CC co almost made me give up on this formula.
I will forever be a loyal customer and am looking at what else I can buy through them.
In previous orders I have reciveved an occasional dented tin (as other reviewers have noticed), and occasionally odd packaging (in old other formula boxes) but I did not mind this - I even left a positive review in the HiPP State 2. With the last order, I ordered 6 tins, and recieved only 5. Four were in a priority mailer box, and the 5th was in a white bubble mailer with the tin inside protected with cardboard.
When I reached out for resolution , was told that I was wrong, they had shipped 2 tins in the second shipment, and that it was in also in a priority box. Since I had not photographed the evidence of the bubble mailer, they refused to resolve. I won't be using their services again, and if you choose to, just make sure you recieve what you pay for .
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good