Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $23.99 ( $155.94 $143.94) 12 or more - $22.99 ( $311.88 $275.88) .
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
FedEx Overnight delivery is available only for 1-6 packs of formula (45$-70$).Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged. Purchase this product and earn 52 Points!
500g / 17.64oz
Lebenswert Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula is one of the best European organic formulas for infants. Stage 1 is suitable for infants from birth on. That means it can be used for exclusive formula feedings from day one or as a supplement to breastfeeding. Lebenswert is also good for preparing infant cereals.
Lebenswert Stage 1 is easy for babies to digest. It gets its natural sweetness from organic milk from biodynamic farming and not from added sugar.
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey powder (partially demineralized), organic vegetable oils [organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil], organic lactose, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamin c, sodium chloride, iron gluconate, vitamin e, zinc sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin b1, vitamin a, vitamin b6, folic acid, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin k1, sodium selenate, vitamin d.
- Made from organic skimmed milk
- Certified organic by the European Union organic board and Bioland Association
- Committed to purity and good nutrition
- No genetically engineered ingredients - ever!
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- No added sugars
- Sweetened only by the natural flavor of organic milk and organic lactose, the carbohydrate found naturally in milk, including breast milk
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for growth and development
- Contains organic vegetable oils and essential fatty acids
- Gluten free
- Soy free
Lebenswert Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula is made from skimmed milk that is certified organic by the Bioland Association. Bioland is the largest organic food association in Germany and often has guidelines that are more strict than the expectations of the EU. Lebenswert also focuses on purity in the foods they make, so your baby will only consume what they need to grow and thrive, nothing more.
Lebenswert Stage 1 is available to buy online. Stage 1 as well as the other stages that grow with your baby can be found on our website.
Preparing and Feeding Lebenswert Stage 1
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Lebenswert Stage 1 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
per 100 g
per 100 ml
2084 kJ / 498 kcal
275 kJ / 66 kcal
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good