Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $31.99 ( $203.94 $191.94) 12 or more - $30.99 ( $407.88 $371.88) .
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
FedEx Overnight delivery is available only for 1-6 packs of formula (45$-70$).Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
HiPP Stage 1 is ideal for infants from birth on. This whey-based baby formula is nutritionally complete and gentle enough for newborns all the way to the first year. It can complement breastfeeding or be suitable for exclusive formula feeding. HiPP uses only high-quality organic milk. It also contains Omega 3 & 6 LCP (DHA and AA), prebiotic oligosaccharides (GOS) for gut health, and all of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are important for a baby’s growth and development.
- Gluten Free
- No Maldodextrine
- No added Soya
- No added Wheat
- No added Peanut
- No added nut
- No added Egg
- No added Celery / celeriac
All HiPP products are shipped from Germany and will not be irradiated. We only have the freshest products with a long shelf life for you to buy.
Skimmed milk *, whey product *,vegetable oils * (palm oil, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), Starch*, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium carbonate, LCP1oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from M. alpina), potassium chloride,L-tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate,vitamin E, stabilizer lactic acid, Natural lactic acid culture(Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 2, Niacin, pantothenic acid,copper lysine complex, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganesesulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, sodium selenate, folic acid,vitamin K, Biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
HiPP Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Combiotic Infant Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
HiPP strives to come close to breast milk, so it contains oligosaccharides and lactic acids cultures. This combination of prebiotics and probiotics supports a baby’s gut health and helps soften stool so that it is easier to move the bowels. It may reduce symptoms from colic, constipation, and gas.
For brain development that is important during the first months of a baby’s life, HiPP also contains long chain, poly-saturated fatty acids like DHA and EPA. These fatty acids are organic and never treated with the toxic chemical hexane.
Preparing and Feeding HiPP Stage 1
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP Stage 1 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.3 g|
|Energy||288 kJ / 69 kcal|
|Fluoride||< 5 μg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|LCP (Omega 3 & 6)||16 mg|
Good stuff for baby but one box arrived damaged(
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good