HiPP Stage 1 Organic Combiotic Infant Milk Formula With Metafolin (600g) German Version 0+
Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33019 33154, 33008, 33181
Purchase this product and earn 72 Points!
Registered users only
HiPP Stage 1 is ideal for infants from birth on. This whey-based baby formula is nutritionally complete and gentle enough for newborns all the way to the first year. It can complement breastfeeding or be suitable for exclusive formula feeding. HiPP uses only high-quality organic milk. It also contains Omega 3 & 6 LCP (DHA and AA, Metafolin), prebiotic oligosaccharides (GOS) for gut health, and all of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are important for a baby’s growth and development.
- No Maldodextrine
- No added Soya
- No added Wheat
- No added Peanut
- No added nut
- No added Egg
- No added Celery/celeriac
All HiPP products are shipped from Germany and will not be irradiated. We only have the freshest products with a long shelf life for you to buy.You can buy HiPP German Stage 1 Baby Formula in the following cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Houston, Louisville, Philadelphia, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Boston, Portland, Washington, Indianapolis, Louisville and other.
- Use before the expiration date stamped on the box and sachet (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct light - do not refrigerate
- The store-opened formula in airtight containers including glass or stainless steel
- The prepared formula is good for consumption for up to 1 hour
- Dispose of any unused, prepared formula at room temperature after 1 hour
- The formula can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours
- Upon opening, formula powder is good for up to three weeks
- Never microwave formula as hot spots may occur and may scald or burn your baby
- Prepare the formula according to the package instructions.
- Use the provided measuring spoon.
- Measure out leveled spoons. Too little may not provide enough nutrients. Heaping spoonfuls may provide too much. Both can impact your baby’s health.
- Only serve fresh bottles. Never reuse or reheat leftovers.
- Never microwave the formula due to the risk of hot spots.
Skimmed milk *, whey product *, vegetable oils * (palm oil, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), Starch*, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium carbonate, LCP1oils (fish oil, vegetable oil from M. Alpina), potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, stabilizer lactic acid, Natural lactic acid culture(Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 2, Niacin, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, sodium selenate, folic acid, vitamin K, Biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
HiPP Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Combiotic Infant Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
HiPP strives to come close to breast milk, so it contains oligosaccharides and lactic acid cultures. This combination of prebiotics and probiotics supports a baby’s gut health and helps soften stool so that it is easier to move the bowels. It may reduce symptoms of colic, constipation, and gas.
For brain development that is important during the first months of a baby’s life, HiPP also contains long-chain, poly-saturated fatty acids like Metafolin and EPA. These fatty acids are organic and never treated with the toxic chemical hexane.
Preparing and Feeding HiPP Stage 1
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feeding. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP Stage 1 Children's Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally, the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate|| |
|Dietary Fiber||0.3 g|
|Energy||288 kJ / 69 kcal|
|Fluoride||< 5 μg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|LCP (Omega 3 & 6)||16 mg|
Brand: HiPP Germany Formula
|Features||From birth Contains Omega 3 & 6 Contains Prebiotic EU organic certified Made in Germany|
Good stuff for baby but one box arrived damaged(
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good