Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $42.99 ( $269.94 $257.94) 12 or more - $41.99 ( $539.88 $503.88).
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
Overnight delivery is available from Monday till Friday.Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
Purchase this product and earn 90 Points!
Registered users only
From 0-6 months
HiPP Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Combiotic Infant Milk Formula With DHA (800g) - Dutch Version is one of the product versions of the best first milk for infants from Europe. The tin container means more powder that last longer compared to the smaller boxes. It still contains all of the benefits of HiPP formula including GOS fibers, natural lactic acid, and essential fatty acids for growth and development.
HiPP Stage 1 Dutch formula is suitable for infants from birth on. That means it can be used for exclusive formula feedings from day one or as a supplement to breastfeeding.
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey powder (partially demineralized), organic vegetable oils [organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil], organic lactose, galacto-oligosaccharides (obtained from lactose), whey protein, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, calcium orthophosphates, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenate, lcp oil mix [fish oil, vegetable oil from mortierella alpina], l-phenylalanine, vitamin c, vitamin a, vitamin b1, vitamin b6, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin e, folic acid, vitamin k, vitamin d, vitamin b2, biotin, vitamin b12, l-tryptophan, lactic acid culture [hereditum® lactobacillus fermentum cect 5716], lactic acid stabilizer, inositol.
- Combiotic formula contains prebiotic and probiotics
- Prebiotic fibers from galactooligosaccharides lactose similar to that found in breast milk
- Probiotics from natural lactic acid
- Contains organic lactose - no added sugars or artificial sweeteners
- Essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 (DHA and ARA) important for brain development
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for growth and development
- Organic vegetable oils
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- Starch free
- Certified organic in Europe according to strict standards and guidelines
HiPP Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Combiotic Infant Milk Formula (800g) - Dutch Version is easy to digest, which is important as your baby’s digestive system is still developing. This combiotic formula also contains prebiotics and probiotics to support gut health that affects immunity, digestion, and bowel movements. The Dutch formula brings the best of HiPP to the babies it feeds.
HiPP Dutch Version Stage 1 is made in Germany for the Dutch market, but is available to buy online only in the USA. This stage as well as the other stages and products by HiPP can be found on our website.
Preparing and Feeding HiPP Dutch Stage 1
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP Dutch Stage 1 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Energy||277 kJ / 66 kcal|
|Fluoride||< 5 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.10 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Folic Acid||10 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 μg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||0.6 g|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.07 g|
|Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (LCPs)||20 mg|
Brand: HiPP Dutch Formula
It doesn't create any foam when mixing and as a result babies are less colicky. Will be buying again
Just got a refund of $4 ea. And I have to keep the can dented.
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good