Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $31.99 ( $203.94 $191.94) 12 or more - $30.99 ( $407.88 $371.88) .
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
FedEx Overnight delivery is available only for 1-6 packs of formula (45$-70$).Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
Anideal complement to the weaning diet from 6 months on wards whenmoving from breast or infant milk feeding. Our gentle organic followon milk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milkand contains iron for cognitive development, vitamin A,C and D andPRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS), as well as other importantvitamins and minerals.
- Contains soya
- No added wheat
- No added egg
- Gluten free
- Contains milk / lactose
- No added peanut
- No added nut
- No added celery / celeriac
- Not suitable for vegeterians
Organic Skimmed Milk,Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil),Organic Lactose, Organic Whey Powder (Partially Demineralized), Fibre(Galacto-Oligosaccharides from Lactose), Calcium Carbonate,Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Vitamins (Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin E,Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6,Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin,Vitamin B12), Ferrous Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride,L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Copper Sulphate,Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite
HiPP Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Combiotic Infant Milk Formula is packed with vitamins for immune and neural development. Some vitamins such as B are not made by the body, so they are a vital part of a balanced diet.
- Vitamin C for immunity as it strengthens cell walls against infections.
- Vitamin B for nervous system development
- Vitamin A for skin, hair, vision, and immunity
- Vitamin E for strengthening cells and immunity
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone metabolism
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron for building blood cells and brain development
- Zinc for cell growth and repair
HiPP strives to come close to breast milk, so it contains oligosaccharides and lactic acids cultures. This combination of prebiotics and probiotics supports a baby’s gut health and helps soften stool so that it is easier to move the bowels. It may reduce symptoms from colic, constipation, and gas.
For brain development that is important during the first months of a baby’s life, HiPP also contains long chain, poly-saturated fatty acids like DHA and EPA. These fatty acids are organic and never treated with the toxic chemical hexane.
Preparing and Feeding HiPP Stage 2
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for HiPP Stage 2 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml)|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.4 g|
|Energy||291 kJ / 70 kcal|
|Fluoride||< 10 μg|
|Vitamin A||70 μg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.0 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.1 μg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.60 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||0.6 g|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.07 g|
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good