Florida customers from the following zip-codes are eligible: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
Клиенты Florida из следующих почтовых кодов имеют право: 33160, 33180, 33009, 33162, 33154, 33008, 33019, 33181
2$ OFF each when you buy 6 (save 12$). 3$ OFF each when you buy 12 (save 36$). Mix and match diapers, pull-ups and formula. 6 or more - $30.99 ( $197.94 $185.94) 12 or more - $29.99 ( $395.88 $359.88) .
Fast free shipping 1-4 business days (USA only).Free USA shipping on Formula only.
FedEx Overnight delivery is available only for 1-6 packs of formula (45$-70$).Orders containing 1 item will be shipped in a padded envelope which might arrive damaged.
Lactana 2 Follow-on Milk after the 6. month plus3 with LC-PUFA, probiotic and organic is the Gold Standard of organic baby formulas. The most sought after formula in Germany.
Lactana Bio 2 was specially developed for babies after the 6th month following breastfeeding, or if the baby is no longer sated with Lactana Bio 1. This milk product is adapted to the age-related nutritional needs, fulfils the highest quality standards and is consistent with the latest findings in nutritional science. Amongst other things, your baby’s health is supported with vitamin A for the immune system and iron for the mental development (according to law).
- With a mixture of valuable bifido cultures, which have proven successful in Töpfer’s organic infant formulas for many decades now
- With important long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Of best organic quality, produced in accordance with the standards of the EC Regulation on Organic Production
- >Made out of valuable organic milk and other ingredients from organic farming
- Simply prepare with boiled water
- 600 g package
Skimmed milk, whey powder partly demineralized, vegetable oils (Organic Palmoil, Rapeseedoil, Sunfloweroil), maltodextrine, skimmed milk powderˡ, starch, oil of Mortierella alpina, fish oil, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, iron lactate, vitamin E, bifidobacteria cultures (B.breve, B.bifidum, B.infantis, B.longum), zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-Dpantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.
Comes as: Powder: pack contains 600g (two hermetically sealed pouches 300g each); packaged in modified atmosphere. Made in Germany
- Made from organic milk from Allgäu, Germany
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are required for a baby’s development and growth such as vitamins A, B, C, as well as iron and calcium
- Meets or exceeds the EU Organic Regulations which are more strict than the USA
- Contains probiotics from bifidobacteria cultures for a healthy gut
- Contains long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids such as from fish oil
- Contains organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation
One of the benefits of starting a baby on Topfer Stage 2 is that the proteins are small enough which makes it easier to digest in a baby’s developing digestive system. The powder is also easy to mix with little to no foam. If supplementing breastfeeding or weaning the baby off the breast, Topfer is mild enough to make the transition easy for baby as well as the mother.
Topfer Lactana Organic (Bio) Follow-On Infant Milk Formula is available to buy online. You can buy Stage 2 and move up stages if your baby is not feeling sated after feedings.
Preparing and Feeding Topfer Stage 2
When it comes to preparing organic infant milk formula, the process is very close to the instructions for preparing conventional milk formulas for feedings. The most important part of mixing any formula is that the steps are followed exactly as directed. This includes directions on the amount of powder and liquid as the ratio needs to be as exact as possible.
Instructions for Topfer Stage 2 Childrens' Milk:
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize bottles, nipples, and all equipment. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Bring water for the formula to a boil.
Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- Refer to the feeding guide for the number of scoops required for the desired amount of mixed formula. Generally the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Combine powder and water in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. Shake well for about 15 seconds, or completely dissolved and evenly distributed.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Test liquid temperature before feeding.
|Nutrition Facts||per 100 g||per 100 ml|
|Total Fat||23.8 g||3.3 g|
|Saturates||8.4 g||1.2 g|
|Monounsaturates||10 g||1.4 g|
|Polyunsaturates||5.4 g||800 mg|
|Salts||550 mg||80 mg|
|Sodium||236 mg||33 mg|
|Sugars||36 g||5.0 g|
|Starch||7.6 g||1.1 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||11 g||1.6 g|
|Energy||2067 kJ / 493 kcal||289 kJ / 69 kcal|
|Vitamin A||419 μg||58.7 μg|
|Vitamin D||9.2 μg||1.3 μg|
|Vitamin E||9.5 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin K||51 μg||7.2 μg|
|Vitamin C||78 mg||11 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.54 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitamin B2||1.1 mg||0.16 mg|
|Niacin||4.1 mg||0.58 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.53 mg||0.074 mg|
|Folic Acid||180 μg||25.3 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.6 μg||0.22 μg|
|Biotin||16 μg||2.3 μg|
|Pantothenic Acid||4.8 mg||0.67 mg|
|Chloride||348 mg||48.8 mg|
|Calcium||540 mg||75.6 mg|
|Phosphorus||371 mg||52.0 mg|
|Magnesium||47.8 mg||6.69 mg|
|Iron||6.1 mg||0.85 mg|
|Zinc||4.5 mg||0.63 mg|
|Copper||0.27 g||0.038 mg|
|Manganese||0.11 mg||0.015 mg|
|Fluoride||0.030 mg||0.0042 mg|
|Selenium||14 μg||2.0 μg|
|Iodine||114 μg||16.0 μg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (LC-PUFA)||12 mg||1.7 mg|
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good